Lock An Application
Tasker provides a weak locking mechanism to e.g. stop casual browsers entering particular applications.
If you download the file, you need to:
- Change the locked application to the one you want by clicking on the icon.
- Change the passcode by clicking on the Lock action.
Otherwise, you can create the profile yourself with the following steps:
- Click New and select Application
- Select the app you want to lock.
- Click + in the bottom left to add an action
- Select category Display and action Lock
- Have a look at the help text (click ?)
- Enter a passcode
- Press Done
- Press Save at the Profile List screen
page revision: 14, last edited: 15 Mar 2011 19:23