A Time Context specifies a particular range, or one (or more) points in time. There are three major components in the selection dialog, one of which must be selected (by enabling its checkbox on the left):
- From Time: the starting time of the range. If it's not specified, 00:00 is assumed.
- To Time: the end time of the range. If it's not specified, 11:59 is assumed.
- Repeat: if no repeat is selected, the context is assumed to be a continuous range which starts at From Time and ends at To Time. If a repeat is specified, the first occurrence is at From Time and then every X hours or minutes until End Time.
- to specify a precise time, set From and To times the same. In that case, the context is treated as an instant event, it it only active for a fraction of a second, so no setting restoration is done.
- each repeat (if Repeat is set) is also treated like an instant event.
page revision: 1, last edited: 14 Aug 2012 08:34